AD Summation is a provider of litigation sofware support and Electronic Data Discovery or eDiscovery solutions that help legal professionals succeed from discovery through trial.
- Midwest is the "exclusive" seller of AD Summation in Wisconsin.
- If you are interested in purchasing this product, e-mail us at email@example.com
- The following is a chart of the benefits you receive when you purchase from Midwest.
|Summation (Direct Purchase from California)||Midwest Advantage Customer Status|
|Price Point||Current Pricing||No added cost to the Summation price.|
|Tech Support||1(800) 786-2778 National help line.||
1(800) 786-2778 National help line.
|Other Benefits||Visit Summation's website for other products and services.||
|For more information or pricing contact Dana Huck or Shawn Olley or at (414) 764-2772|
In addition to over 28 years of litigation experience, Shawn Olley is an AccessDatas Summation Support Specialist for Summation (proficiency testing February 2011) (formerly a certified Summation Legal Technologies, Inc. (SCT) trainer). Shawn received her original certification in Spring 2002; updated certification 3.0 April 2010. Training is available at your location or at our Oak Creek offices.
- If Summation is new to your firm, the introductory session is a valuable tool to get you up and running. Some of the things you will learn are:
- Start/clone/copy a database.
- Customizing the form to better fit your case.
- Search your Database using Boolean tools a fast more precise way to search.
- Setting up look-up tables. These are valuable coding shortcuts.
- Adding in-house images to a database record.
- An advanced program is available for those who have mastered the basic Summation skills, yet want to do more with the database, or be more productive. In the advanced session you will learn:
- How to export/import look-up tables.
- Understanding the path structures and system management.
- Exporting data to a .txt file and importing it into another case.
- How to manage images on your computer network.
- Explanation of and loading DII files.
- For a complete listing of what can be included in your training go to:
Summation Training Checklist (40K PDF)Training has been approved by the Wisconsin State Bar, Board of Examiners for 4.5 CLE credits for 2010!
- TRAIN AT YOUR OFFICE
- For each four hour session each person is $800.
- $275 Equipment/Set up Fee includes laptops for each student to use during the interactive training.
- $75/hr travel time if outside the Milwaukee Metro area.
- TRAIN AT THE MIDWEST FACILITY
- $800 per person, per four hour session.
She is available for hands on training at the offices of
Midwest Legal & eData Services, Inc.
The Bailey Building
7625 South Howell Ave.
Oak Creek, WI 53154
E-mail: Shawn Olley
- Training may also be conducted at the trainee's site. Set up charge for all necessary equipment is assessed based on what is needed (Includes Racine and Milwaukee Metropolitan Area). There is a travel charge for training done outside Milwaukee or Racine County).
- Payment for training must be received prior to the training day. The beginning and advanced sessions are four hours each. Focus training is available.
- The Summation Training provided by Shawn Olley has been approved in the current calendar year for 4.5 CLE credits by the Wisconsin State Bar, Board of Bar Examiners.
For more information contact us at (414) 764-2772 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Customers say it best
"Summation is a great product and was actually somewhat intuitive. I loved how it allows you to search for key documents connected to deposition testimony. Shawn was even more outstanding as a trainer. It was very easy to understand her and follow what she was doing. I did a lot of research to determine on which document management system I should receive training. I made the right decision on both accounts - Summation and MPS."
Robin Dupey - 13 year Corporate Paralegal.
"I just wanted to thank you again for taking the time to train me with Summation. It was extremely helpful. You covered many things that I wanted you to, and I appreciate your ability to answer all of the questions we had. Thank You!"
Adam Premo - File Clerk, AXLEY BRYNELSON, LLP