Midwest Legal & eData Services Corporate ServicesControl Your Legal Service Expenses
With Expert Paralegal Support
- Utilize for special projects
- Assist in due diligence for potential acquisitions, sales or mergers
- Update corporate maintenance records like minutes books
- Internal audit of files
- Babysit document productions
- Process product liability claims efficiently
Until recently, most companies have only addressed what ESI (Electronically Stored Information) they possess reactively after being hit with a lawsuit. It is now clear that early assessment and advance planning is the key. Corporations need effective records retention policies, litigation hold policies and procedures and document retrieval processes. By establishing preparedness practices now, your company will be able to respond to litigation systematically in the future. Having set procedures in place translates into fewer mistakes when it really counts…which translates into significant cost savings.
SERVICES & SOLUTIONS
- UNIFORMITY of contracts
- RENEWAL system to track contract terms and give notice to appropriate departments to evaluate. That way you’re not stuck with a poor vendor for another year.
- ORGANIZE by name or category or chronologically.
- ACCESS can be remote, worldwide.
- Midwest can conduct an internal audit to compare bylaws to performance and real world application.
- Create a Data Retention Policy and train employees so you are ready for litigation…Midwest can help!
- Midwest brings value-added expertise to your established team.
- You can have a central location for forms accessible worldwide. Consistency in contract, etc.
- Keep your corporate documents up to date including resolutions, board members, officers.
- Have Midwest handle your claims management needs with our skilled team.
- We can assist in the handling of high volume casualty claims. Our claims handling procedures are effective and can result in a cost effective solution.
√ Make sure your harassment policy is being communicated and trained on. Midwest will implement your training directives.
√ Explore employee computer usage to determine if theres a valid concern before action is taken. Midwest will conduct a computer forensic search.